If you’re anything like us — and over 300 million people around the world — you probably love Instagram. Now’s your chance to turn that love into a prize! Starting today, the winner of our #instadcccd contest wins an iPod Nano and an ad on the DCCCD home page showing their winning photo.
- Take a picture of something related to one of our colleges. You might take a shot of a cool building on campus, a group of friends hanging out between classes or a stack of books you’re reading for class. Be creative! The photos don’t have to be taken on your campus, but they do have to be related to college.
- Enter to win by uploading your photo to Instagram and tagging it with #instadcccd by midnight on Friday, March 20. You can tag as many photos with #instadcccd as you’d like. Remember that you must have a public account if you want us to see your entries.
- The top three Instagrams will be selected by the DCCCD marketing team, but the winning Instagram will be selected by you! We’ll survey you guys starting Monday, March 23 to see which photo you think should be the winner.
- The photographer of the winning Instagram will be notified on Monday, March 30.
- You must have an Instagram account to enter.
- You must be a DCCCD student. You will be asked for your student ID number.
- Only photos tagged with #instadcccd between 8 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 16 and 11:59 p.m. on Friday, March 20 will be eligible to win.
- Any offensive or inappropriate photos will not be included in the contest.
That’s it! Enter our #instadcccd contest starting today. Good luck!