Moving on? Here’s How to Request a Transcript

Reg74_Transcripts200x160Applying to a four-year college or university? You’ll need a transcript of your grades. Luckily, it’s easy to request a copy of your transcript from DCCCD, and it’s free.

There are two ways to ask for a copy of your transcript:

 To request online

  • Go to eConnect
  • Select the Current Credit Students Menu
  • Log in (You will need your seven-digit student ID number and password.)
  • Under “My Personal Information, select “Request My Transcript”
  • Follow the prompts to complete your request

 To request in writing

You may also mail or fax a written request by sending in our transcript request form (PDF – 41KB). However, at least one college requires that you fill out the form in person. So, check with your college’s Admissions/Registrar’s Office to make sure you can mail or fax the form.

Leave a comment

Filed under Services

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s