- The announcement that the DCCCD app is live!
- Our best photos of the year recap
- A behind-the-scenes photo of our new radio spots being recorded
- A photo of our new chancellor, Dr. Joe May, being congratulated by Jerry Prater, chairman of our board of trustees
- An inspirational quote: Dreams don’t work unless you do!
- A reminder to register for spring classes
- Great info about Green Building, our program of the month, at Cedar Valley
- A reminder that Wintermester classes were about to start
- Keeping you in the loop about updates to the library website
- A video explanation of how financial aid repayment works
- A Retro DCCCD/Throwback Thursday photo of Brookhaven in 1979
- A reminder that now’s the time to apply for our NASA Aerospace Scholars program
- Our #instadcccd Instagram contest winner
- A great inspirational quote from Eastfield
Tag Archives: instadcccd
Our best photos of 2013 recap continues with this fabulous shot of the Richland College campus. We’ll be posting these photos from now until the end of the year as a celebration of 2013.
The Richland campus never looked better than it does through the eyes of Zac Waleed, a Richland College student and winner of our #instadcccd Instagram contest.
Photo credit goes to Instagramer zac_walee.
Got a photo you think should be considered as one of the best of the year? Let us know in the comments, tag it with #dcccd2013 or email us at email@example.com. Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ using #dcccd2013.
- Our fall #dcccdstyle tour of all seven colleges
- A DISD school was named for our chancellor
- Retro DCCCD/Throwback Thursday photos of our first board of trustees in 1968 and some fabulous furniture at Richland in 1972
- Lots of great info about Business Office Systems and Support (BOSS), our program of the month
- The chance to visit NASA
- The winner of our #instadcccd Instagram contest, Zac Waleed. (You also missed your chance to vote for the winner!)
- Student photos of El Centro’s Jackie Kennedy fashion exhibit, and North Lake students attending the Dallas Symphony’s JFK Memorial Concert
- The chance to cheer on Eastfield’s Lady Harvestors volleyball team
- A reminder that registration opened Nov. 19 for returning students and Nov. 25 for new students
- The chance to get college credit if you’re current or former military
Zac wins an iPod Nano, and his winning photo will be featured on the DCCCD website. Congrats, Zac!
See all of the #instadcccd contest entries. Thanks to everyone who voted and everyone who entered!
Updated 11/25/13: The voting period has now ended. Thanks to everyone helped choose our winner!
Vote now to pick the winner of our first #instadcccd Instagram contest! Over 199 photos were entered, and you get to pick the best one. Our marketing team narrowed the photos down to the top three, but the winner is up to you.
To vote, pick your favorite photo from our survey. The survey closes at midnight on Sunday, Nov. 24. The winner gets an iPod Nano and an ad on the DCCCD home page showing their winning photo, so pick carefully!
See all of the #instadcccd contest entries. Thanks to everyone who entered!
Enter our #instadcccd contest to win an iPod Nano and other prizes!
If you’re anything like us—and over 150 million others—you probably love Instagram. Now’s your chance to turn that love into a prize! Starting today, the winner of our #instadcccd contest wins an iPod Nano and an ad on the DCCCD home page showing their winning photo.
- Take a picture of something related to one of our colleges. You might take a shot of a cool building on campus, a group of friends hanging out between classes or a stack of books you’re reading for class. Be creative! The photos don’t have to be taken on campus, but they do have to be related to college.
- Enter to win by tagging your photo with #instadcccd by midnight on Sunday, Nov. 17. You can tag as many photos with #instadcccd as you’d like. Remember that you must have a public account for us to see your picture!
- The top three Instagrams will be selected by the district office marketing team, but the winning Instagram will be selected by you! We’ll survey you guys starting Monday, Nov. 18 to see which photo you think should be the winner.
- The photographer of the winning Instagram will be selected on Nov. 25.
That’s it! Enter our #instadcccd contest starting today. Good luck!